Monday, September 14, 2009

It's been raining for the past few days here in Denton. It's been lovely of course. I cant wait to see the color of green everything will be once the rain passes and the sun comes out. I rode my bicycle to class this morning. It wasn't raining at that point. Once I got out of class though it was pouring. I rode home, listening to the perfect music, dodging the mass of cars (since everyone drove because of the rain.), loving my position in this day.
It was rejuvenating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered if you were still riding the bike in all this rain - and assumed that you would be...

MrMrsJones said...

The rain does something wonderful to me to. Yesterday I set aside time to photograph raindrops. Such a lovely feeling.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just commented with my family blog, but this is the ID I will be using from now on. - Coli