Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I started watching this movie last night with a new, good friend. I didn't finish it but what I saw was so fun.
The plot line was real random.. and wasn't very smooth, but I love movie's that are based in some sort of fantasy world. The special effects were real silly, but I think its incredible what people tried to do with actual props. (i.e. the reason the original Star Wars movies are far better than the newer ones, or even the digitally remastered originals. VHS is the only way to go when it comes to Star Wars) On the topic of real life movies, and props.. I want to make a stop-motion video. Not real sure how to go about that.. but I think I'll start looking into it. Maybe I'll ask Laura Goldhamer. Oh and on THAT note, check out her music. Its incredible and she's beautiful. (http://www.myspace.com/lauragoldhamer)

1 comment:

Adam Neese said...

more posts more posts!