Monday, October 20, 2008

"Consciousness will always be one degree above comprehensibility."
- Gösta Carl Henrik Ehrensvärd
I've had this longing to write lately and when I sit down in front of my computer, or with pen in hand, it's just blank. My mind seems to be filled with more emotion than thought. I wish this werenn't the case..
My eye's see such beauty that I truly long to express.
Why do I want to do this so badly? Why do I torture myself, sitting here with such high expectations.
I suppose once I was inspired by something I read.

4 comments:

Adam Neese said...

Colors and forms always work better for me to express emotion than words.

Coli J said...

Again, your words seem so timely. I was just pondering why we censor ourselves.

You have things to write, but you choose not to because they aren't the beautiful things you inspire to write about. Hmmmm. Seems to me you should just write. And let people read. Everything. I know so few who live in this kind of exposure. It's what I long to do. I think it's where we connect. Where we were meant to live.

I love you.

Coli J said...

I visit you more often than you write. We should change that pattern. :)

Miss you and hope you are doing well.

Coli J said...

I haven't seen you. I haven't read you.
And it's totally my fault.
I'm so sorry. I am going to call you today.
Hopefully you will want to get together.

I love you Janiece.