Saturday, September 6, 2008

I've been trying to start pro-actively living my life lately. I went to a 'cardio dance' class the other day and spent an hour learning ballet. It was so wonderful.
I figure I'll make a list of ventures I'd like to accomplish in the next couple months. I'm going to put it here for a few reasons. One, so I can't pretend I never actually made this list. Two, because I think there is something special about being involved in one anther's lives to the point of challenging each other to be who we all know we can be.

Beautiful, Confident, Joyful, Loving, Peaceful, Adventuresome, Spiritual, Faithful, Trusting!

Sometimes we just get to busy, or to lonely, or to stressed, or to lost to stay on track. We should help each other stay on the path. The forest's can be dark and scary, let's not wander out there any more.

Here's what I'd like to do..
1.) Take more pictures (digital and Polaroid)
2.) Go to dance classes
3.) Go camping more than I did last year
4.) Keep my life more organized so I don't get so easily stressed
5.) Recycle
6.) Do laundry and vacuum more regularly
7.) Cook more often
8.) Learn more about the things I find intriguing and awe inspiring
9.) Go see Lillie in Nac (I need to keep my promise)
10.) Save money (I spend what I do make on silly things sometimes)
11.) PRAY MORE and therefore listen more.

Of course, this is by no means a complete list, just some of what I think about most.
I hope everyone is in the process of completing their list also. If you want any encouragement, let me know if I can help.
Keep walking fellow hikers.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a good list! And a good start. xoxo

Connie :) said...

J, You blow me away ... always ... and still. Love you, xo, c. :)

Coli J said...

"Fellow hikers..."

I love that you ended this blog about to-live-lists with that phrase. It reminds me that accomplishing my own list won't be easy. But it is possible with God's strength, my focus, and others' encouragement.

Ballet, photography, and prayer would be on my list too. ;)

Love you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I could use your help.

Kroo Bay Initiative said...

By all means please, I am jumping at the opportunities that could await you if this list is ever really realized. I will encourage in every way that I can. Congradulations!

Adam Neese said...

http://www.mattnager.com/video/dnc_high.mov