Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've just been thinking recently how much I'm inspired by my mother. Not only has she spent 21 years of her life working to provide me not only with the basic necessities but also with all the opportunities I could have ever needed, she has also been such an emotional foundation.

I'm not going to lie; in so many ways we are two completely different people. Despite our differences and all the challenges life has thrown at us, we have only grown together. I now consider her one of my Best Friends.

Whether I was crying in my closet, sharing the biggest secret of my life, or sitting next to her on the beaches of Cozumel, she has listened to me, supported me, encouraged me, pushed me, and above all.. she has truly loved me.






Thank You Mom,
you mean the world to me.

I Love You.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just now found this! Being your Mom has been the best thing that has EVER happened to me! The most fulfilling, most rewarding and yes, sometimes a tiny bit challenging... I Love you Lots!xoxo

Anonymous said...

Well, you should be well on your way to Africa by now! I am soooo excited for you and the wonderful adventure you are beginning. You be sweet and safe and I hope to hear from you soon. Love you, MOM

Coli J said...

You are in Africa. And we need to hear from you!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Change the world.

Connie :) said...

Sweet, precious beautiful girl ... I am so excited for what you are doing and proud of who you are! Can't wait for updates! Love you with all my heart and soul, xo, c. :)